- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, or until it turns liquid. Next, put the blended oats in a bowl, add in the salt, maple syrup, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine into a dough.
- Once melted add the nut butter and mix
- Add chopped pieces of pure heavenly chocolate ( You can make them as chunky as you like)
- Once combined into one, Roll into small bite sized balls or spread evenly onto a tray to make bars and place on a greases and lined tray with parchment paper.
- Freeze for around 3 hours or until solid.
- Remove and serve!
Will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us