- 4 Apples
- 2 85g Pure Heavenly chocolate
- Chopped Peanuts / Nuts/ Coconut shavings (optional for decoration)
- Skewers/wooden lollipop sticks
- Prepare the apples by thoroughly washing them and removing the stalks.
- Line a baking tray or plate with parchment paper for later.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 2 mins, stopping every 30 seconds and stirring until completely melted and smooth.
Pour the chocolate into a small, deep bowl – a small pudding basin is perfect for this.
Holding them by the sticks, dip each apple in the chocolate, turning them until they are completely coated.
Allow any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl, then place each apple on the lined tray, stick side up.
- You can decorate with nuts or sprinkles ( optional )
- Set in the fridge for around 30 mins and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us @pureheavenlychocolate