- 2 x 85g Pure Heavenly Chocolate bars (We recommend either salted caramel, orange or mint!)
- 3 heaped tablespoons of nut butter (peanut/almond/cashew)
- Begin to melt the bars of chocolate in a ban Marie ( bowl over saucepan of hot water) for around 5 mins
- Once melted add the nut butter and mix
- Once combined into one, place in a silicon mold or alternatively grease and line a tin with parchment paper.
- Freeze for around 3 hours or until solid.
- Remove from molds and serve with a sprinkling of sea salt or coco powder to taste.