- Milk Alternative (Soya, Oat, Almond etc)
- 30g of Pure Heavenly Chocolate
- Put 3 squares of chocolate in the bottom of a sauce pan and slowly heat it until they begin to melt.
- While the chocolate is melting being to heat one mug of milk in a separate sauce pan.
- Once the milk it warm gradually add it to the chocolate, whisking continuously, until the chocolate is blended.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your mug and add the marshmallows on top.
- With the remaining square of chocolate, grate some over the marshmallows and pop any left over in the mug.
You can add a cinnamon stick to give it an extra festive feel.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us