- 1 Apple
- 3 table spoons of Peanut Butter
- 120g of Pure Heavenly Toffee Apple Chocolate
- 1 tea spoon of Cinnamon
- Slowly melt 60g of Chocolate in a pot - remember to stir until melted, you don't want the chocolate to burn
- Then spoon a thin base layer of chocolate into 6 cupcake cases (no deeper than half a cm), you just want this to line the case.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, so the base can set.
- While you wait, you can prepare the filling. First finely chop the Apple into small chunks.
- Now add the Apple, Peanut Butter and Cinnamon to a bowl and mix together.
- Remove the cases from the fridge and and place a tea spoon of the mixture in the centre of each case.
- Melt the remaining 60g of chocolate and cover each case, until the filling is covered.
You can choose whatever you like to top these tasty cups, we used half a square of Pure Heavenly Chocolate and a tangerine segment. Alternatively, our White Chocolate would make a great drizzle.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us