PREP TIME: 30 mins | COOK TIME: 25mins | TOTAL TIME: 55 mins
Ingredients (11 servings):
- 200g any Pure Heavenly chocolate (We recommend mint or orange)
- 140g dairy free butter substitute
- 4 large eggs
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 100g gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Cut 140g butter into small cubes and tip into a medium bowl. Break 200g.
- Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them.
- Leave the melted mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Using a shallow 20cm square tin, cut out a square of non-stick baking parchment to line the base. Tip flour and cocoa powder into a sieve held over a medium bowl.
- Break 3 large eggs into a large bowl and tip in sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar. They will look thick and creamy, like a milk shake.
- Gently fold in the melted chocolate mixture to the eggs and once combined again gently add in the flour and coco powder, folding the mix gently.
- Spread evenly into the tin and bake for 25 mins (depending on how gooey you'd like them)
- Once cooled, cut into squares and enjoy! Delicious!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.