- 80g sachet of oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 100ml of any alternative milk
- Donut tray
- Coconut oil for greasing
- 100g pure heavenly chocolate
- Add oats and baking powder to a large bowl and combine with a spatula.
- Add in the mashed banana, the oat milk
- Spoon the mixture in a silicone donut pan or a greased donut pan and smooth it out with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes at180C. The donuts should have a nice golden color. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the donuts to cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Once the donuts are cooled, remove them from the pan and melt the remaining chocolate over the top or decorate with chocolate squares. You can add an extra drizzle for that chocolate hit. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.