PREP TIME: 15 mins | COOK TIME: 45 mins | TOTAL TIME: 1hour
Ingredients (1 serving):
- Mix 2tbsp peanut butter and 2tbsp honey or agave syrup
- Raspberry filling-
- Mix 50g frozen raspberries,1tbsp honey or agave syrup,1tbsp chia seeds and set in the fridge.
Chocolate cup (For the base):
- 2x 85g @pureheavenlychocolate (We recommend dark or silk bars)
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- Melt your chocolate and layer half into the bottom of cupcake liners (We recommend greasing the tins with a small amount of coconut oil so they don't stick or alternatively for best results use a silicon based holder)
- Once poured, set in the fridge for 10 mins
- Once the first layer of chocolate has set add the peanut mixture into the Centre
- Again, set in the fridge for another 10 mins
- Add your third layer of raspberry jam mix and then top with remaining chocolate. Place these in the fridge until set.
- (optional) You can decorate with frozen raspberries or pure heavenly chocolate shavings/squares)
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.
Photo & recipe credit: the.healthypages