50g melted vegan margerine
50g icing sugar
2 chocolate pots
1 bar coconut chocolate, cut into chunks
2 tbsp coco powder
150g self raising flour
1. preheat the oven to 175°c (fan)
2. combine the melted margirine and sugars and stir until smooth, then mix in the chocolate pots.
5. cut your chocolate into chunks if you havent already and mix that in.
6. sieve in your coco powder and flour and then mix one more time. it should look like a thick dough.
7. separate into 8 balls, flatten and then place on a lined baking tray and cook for 9 minutes.
8. leave to cool and top with some icing sugar, then enjoy!
Will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us