- 3 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder, optional.
- good pinch of sea salt.
- 1/4 cup coconut cream.
- 350g jar, unsalted, organic smooth peanut butter.
- 170g of your favourite flavour of Pure Heavenly Chocolate
- 50g of chopped salted peanuts
- First heat both the coconut oil and rice malt syrup together on a low heat, until both are combined well.
- Now add in the vanilla powder, sea salt, coconut cream and peanut butter - stirring consistently until the mixture is smooth and there is no excess oil left. (if it starts to bubble the mixture is too hot)
- Add in the chopped peanuts and stir until covered and heavenly distributed.
- Now pour the mixture into a lined baking tray and freeze for 1-2 hours until set firmly.
- With your chosen flavour of heavenly chocolate, melt it down and pour over the set fudge - smooth with he back of a spoon to create a swirly grooves.
- leave to set for another 5-10 minutes and it will be ready to enjoy!
Will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us