- 3 Bananas
- 3 x 30g silk/banana Pure Heavenly Vegan Chocolate Bars
- 2 Tbsp oat milk (optional)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- Sea salt (Pinch)
- Start by slicing the bananas and lay them on a tray. Once sliced freeze for approx. 3-4 hours.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl over water at medium heat for around 5mins, continually stirring. Or alternatively melt in the microwave for 1 minute, checking every 30 seconds and stirring.
Once the bananas are semi frozen, place in a food processor with the melted chocolate. As an optional step you can add milk and peanut butter to achieve your desired consistency and to taste
Combine the ingredients in the food processor until combined. This will give you a soft serve ice-cream.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sea slat to taste.
- You can replace the mixture in the freezer for a harder texture or enjoy soft!
- This can last up to 1 week in the freezer! A perfect iced treat for these warm summer days
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us