- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 250g Dairy free strawberry yogurt
- A handful of mixed berries:
- Blackberries and raspberries.
- A sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- 30g Pure Heavenly chocolate bar
- Combine the chia seeds and yogurt together and mix.
- Place in a glass or reusable jar and add your berries.
- Leave overnight for the seeds to absorb for a more pudding like texture.
- Melt 30g of pure heavenly chocolate and pour over the top.
- You can chill in the fridge for a hard chocolate shell or enjoy melted.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us