Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pure Heavenly Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number is 11139120 whose registered address is Units 1-2 Court Farm Yard, Lower Woodford Salisbury SP4 6NQ and it operates the Website www.pureheavenly.com.
You can contact Pure Heavenly Ltd by email on email@example.com.INTRODUCTION
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Pure Heavenly Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pure Heavenly Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pure Heavenly Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Golden Ticket Offer
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:Sweepstakes/Offers (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at [URL to sweepstakes/Offers] and who are 16 as of the date of entry or have parental consent. The sweepstakes/offer is only open to legal residents of The United Kingdom and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pure Heavenly (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable government, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pure Heavenly, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable national and local laws.
- Sweepstakes/Offer Period:Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 23rd May 2022 and ending 2nd June 2022. All online entries must be received by 2nd June 2022 11:59PM.
- How to Enter:The Sweepstakes/Offer must be entered by either: The purchase of the 16 Bar Assortment Pack through our website (see Golden Ticket), or by submitting an intent to enter by post to the sponsor, submitting an entry via post to the address stipulated below. The entry must fulfil all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pure Heavenly. You may enter only once through a postal entry and you must fill in the information requested. You may enter more than once through the purchase of a 16 Bar Assortment Box. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pure Heavenly.
Free postal entries must be sent to:
Pure Heavenly Sir William Smith Road, Kirkton Industrial Estate, Arbroath. DD11 3RD
And must be clearly marked “GOLDEN TICKET”
Please include in your entry your Full Name, Email address, Postal Address & Phone number
All entries must be posted by 11:59PM on the 2nd June. Entries posted after this time will be void.
- Prizes:Winners will receive the listed prize. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize have been solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pure Heavenly to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds:The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification:Winners of the Golden Tickets will be selected in a random manner or they will receive their Golden Ticket within one of the purchased 16 bar chocolate packs. Postal Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the application with within five (5) days following the winner selection.Pure Heavenly shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT PURE HEAVENLY's SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you:By entering this contest you understand that Pure Heavenly, anyone acting on behalf of Pure Heavenly, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes/Offer, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms:Pure Heavenly reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Offer. In such case, Pure Heavenly may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [company name]. [company name] reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes/Offer or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Pure Heavenly has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Offer, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes/offers may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Pure Heavenly reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstake/Offer you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Pure Heavenly. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pure Heavenly and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes/offers and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes:THIS SWEEPSTAKE/OFFER IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND SCOTLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstake/Offer, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes/Offer, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes/Offer), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List:To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pure Heavenly Sir William Smith Road, Kirkton Industrial Estate, Arbroath. DD11 3RD. Requests must be received no later than 2022.
- Sponsor:The Sponsor of the Sweepstake/Offer is Pure Heavenly, Sir William Smith Road, Kirkton Industrial Estate, Arbroath. DD11 3RD
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Pure Heavenly Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Pure Heavenly Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Pure Heavenly Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Pure Heavenly Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Pure Heavenly Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Pure Heavenly Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Pure Heavenly Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Pure Heavenly Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, or if you do not receive the products ordered, we shall have no liability to you other than as set out below.
18. If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be:
19. To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
20. To supply and deliver substitute products if your original choice cannot be delivered for any reason;
21. To replace any products that are damaged or defective; or
22. To refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question in whatever way we choose.
23. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question under clause above.
24. Pure Heavenly Ltd, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
25. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase products from our site. The importation or exportation of certain products to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the products you purchase.
26. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
27. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
28. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
30. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
31. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
33. Under the 2003 Licensing Act it is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order for alcohol you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
34. All products are made in the same environment as nuts so we cannot guarantee they are free from nut traces. You can read more about our dietary information on the products.
35. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OUR OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
36. Any offers we make are designed to be used independently and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
36.1 Summer sale 4 for 3 offer ends on June 7th 2021 at midnight. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Lowest priced item of the 4 is given for free. Whilst stocks last. We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders if the terms of the offer have been abused.
36.2 Black Friday Sale Buy 4 get 1 Free offer ends November 29th 2021 at midnight. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including free delivery. Lowest priced item of the 5 is given for free. Discount automatically applied when 5 qualifying items are added to basket. Code 'BLACKFRIDAY' can be used if there is an error. Whilst stocks last. We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders if the terms of the offer have been abused.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
37. We must receive payment in full for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
38. The prices payable for products that you order are as set out on our website.
39. In most instances you will be required to pay extra for delivery. Our delivery charges can be calculated during the checkout process.
40. You are not permitted to sell and must not offer for sale or re-sell any of our products.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
41. Unfortunately, as this is a food product – we cannot offer refunds. If there is any fault with the product then you can return to us for investigation and a free exchange if our manufacturing process is at fault.
42. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
43. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
44. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
45. Returns are accepted at the discretion of the business. We do not accept returned items unless agreed prior to the arrival of the goods. We will not cover the cost of returned goods without prior agreement. Returns are only permitted if we are investigating a potential manufacturing issue.
46. Refunds are only given in the circumstances where we determine there is a manufacturing issue with the goods. We will investigate returned goods to determine. Return requests due to this must be made within 14 days of receiving the product.
47. We do not accept returns or offer refunds due to personal taste or dislike of the product. Priorly unapproved returns due to this may be discarded and not resent at the cost of the business.
48. All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
49. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
50. These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland