DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Data collectively all information that you submit to Pure Heavenly Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Pure Heavenly Ltd, or us Pure Heavenly Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number Units 1-2 Court Farm Yard, Lower Woodford, Salisbury SP4 6NQ UK and EU Cookie Law
- the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pure Heavenly Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pure Heavenly Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The Information We Collect on the Site:
We collect different types of information from or through the use of our site and/or purchase of products. The legal bases for our processing of personal data are primarily that the processing is necessary for the sale of products and that the processing is carried out in our legitimate interests, which are further explained in the section “How We Use the Information We Collect” of this Policy. We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
User-provided Information. When you use the Site, as a Customer or as a Visitor, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data include name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Site. For example, when you register for an Account, use the Site, or send us customer service -related requests.
“Automatically Collected” Information. When a User or Visitor uses the Site, we may automatically record certain information from the User’s or Visitor’s device by using various types of technology, including cookies, Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics.” This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Site, the pages or other content the Customer or Visitor views or interacts with on the Site, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Site. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a Visitor or Customers interaction with email messages, such as whether the Visitor or Customer opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all Users and Customers
Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Site, such as our partners, advertisers, credit rating agencies, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Site, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
OUR USE OF DATA
We use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Site through cookies and similar technologies to: (i) personalize our Service, such as remembering a Customer’s or Visitor’s information so that the Customer or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyse the effectiveness of marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service. You can obtain more information about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more information, see Google Analytics Privacy and Data Sharing: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For more information, see Facebook’s Privacy and Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Customers.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- Pure Heavenly Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
IN THE ABOVE INSTANCES, WE WILL TAKE STEPS WITH THE AIM OF ENSURING YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED.
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
- 9. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: 16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and 17. sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Pure Heavenly Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £1.
- Data security is of great importance to Pure Heavenly Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website. COOKIES
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Pure Heavenly Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not Ltd to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties outside the purpose of our own business activities*
* 3rd party detail sharing is solely for the purpose of our business activity, such as refer a friend schemes, and is only used when necessary. Any 3rd parties are required to have strict GDPR compliant measures for securing your data. Data is not shared for any other purpose.
*In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
- Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained from an Integrated Service, you may contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us directly. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
- Navigation Information
You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature or by disabling cookies in your browser.
- Opting out from Commercial Communications
If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to the address provided in the “Contact Us” section.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request.
- INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
Interest based advertising is the collection of data from different sources and across different platforms in order to predict an individual’s preferences or interest and to deliver to that individual, or his/her computer, smart phone or tablet, advertising based on his/her assumed preference or interest inferred from the collection of data pertaining to that individual or others who may have a similar profile or similar interests.
We work with a variety of third parties to attempt to understand the profiles of the individuals who are most likely to be interested in our products or services so that we can send them promotional emails, or serve our advertisements to them on the websites and mobile apps of other entities.
These third parties include: (a) advertising networks, which collect information about a person’s interests when that person views or interacts with one of their advertisements; (2) attribution partners, which measure the effectiveness of certain advertisements; and (3) business partners, which collect information when a person views or interacts with one of their advertisements.
In collaboration with these third parties, we collect information about our customers, prospects and other individuals over time and across different platforms when they use these platforms or interact with them. Individuals may submit information directly on our Sites or on platforms run by third parties, or by interacting with us, our advertisements, or emails they receive from us or from third parties. We may use special tools that are commonly used for this purpose, such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags, mobile advertising IDs, flash cookies, and similar technologies. We may have access to databases of information collected by our business partners.
The information we or third party collect enables us to learn what purchases the person made, what ads or content the person sees, on which ads or links the person clicks, and other actions that the person takes on our Sites, or in response to our emails, or when visiting or using third parties’ platforms.
We, or the third parties with which we work, use the information collected as described above to understand the various activities and behaviours of our customers, Site visitors and others. We, or these third parties, do this for many reasons, including: to recognize new or past visitors to our Sites; to present more personalized content; to provide more useful and relevant ads – for example, if we know what ads you are shown we can try not to show you the same ones repeatedly; to identify visitors across devices, sales channels, third party websites and Sites, or to display or send personalized or targeted ads and other custom content that is more focused on a person’s perceived interest in products or services similar to those that we offer.
Our interest-based ads may be served to you in emails or on third-party platforms. We may serve these ads about our products or services or send commercial communications directly ourselves or through these third parties.
Visitors may opt out of receiving interest based advertising by advertising networks that may be delivered to them on our platform and other websites by visiting the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/consumers; and http://www.networkadvertising.org. These features will opt a Visitor out of many – but not all – of the interest-based advertising activities in which we or third parties engage.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences so that they can display advertisements or promotional material on this Site and on other sites across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
The business partners and advertising networks that serve interest-based advertisements on the Site have limited access to a small amount of information about your profile and your device, which is necessary to serve you advertisements that are tailored to your apparent interests. It is possible that they may reuse this small amount of information on other sites or services.
We do not share with these third parties any information that would readily identify you (such as email address); however, these third parties may have access to information about your device (such as IP or MAC address). We do not have access to, or control over, the technologies that these third parties may use to collect information about your interests, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Other than as discussed in this document, we have no control over these third parties.
The Following Types of Cookies Are Used in the Site:
- strictly necessary/essential cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- behaviorally targeted advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your Personal Data, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email firstname.lastname@example.org