- Strong brewed coffee (can use instant/decaf) Chill before making
- 400ml of oat milk
- 2 30g pure heavenly chocolate
Melt the two bars of pure heavenly in the microwave for just under 30 seconds/check to ensure it doesn't over heat. Remove once melted and set aside.
- Blend the ingredients in a powered blender, combining the chilled coffee, milk, small handful of ice cubes and half the melted chocolate.
- In a glass (optional) drizzle the remaining melted chocolate down the inside of the glass and add ice cubes.
- Pour out the mocha mixture into your glass and enjoy! Heaevnly!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.