- 400G GF Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250G of dairy free spread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of coconut extract
- 100g Toasted coconut
- 3x 30g lemon and lime chocolate
- 1 x lemon zest
- 1 x lime
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/Gas Mark 4.
- Lay out coconut flakes on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes until browned - remember to keep an eye on them!
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a sperate bowl. Once combined add the egg, coconut extract, lime juice and lemon zest.
- Chop 2 x 30 g bars of pure heavenly lemon and lime and add the chocolate chunks to the mix
Gradually Mix together both the dry and wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Add the toasted coconut and again mix.
- On a greased baking tray, place small balls of the dough onto the sheet, spreading them apart.
- Bake for between 8-10 mins
Melt the remaining bar of chocolate and use to drizzle over the baked cookies once cooled. You can decorate with any left over coconut flakes too! Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us