Ingredients to make Pure Heavenly Chocolate Pizza
- 2 Bars of Pure Heavenly alternative chocolate in 'Dark' or 'Silk' flavour
- 1 Bar of Pure Heavenly alternative chocolate in 'White'
- 3 Tbsp Melted 'Dairy Free' Butter
- 1 pre-made 'Gluten Free' dough kit (or if you are an advanced baker, feel free to make your own dough)
- Toppings! These can be anything you wish to add to your pizza! Vegan sprinkles, marshmallows, gummy bears or if you're feeling healthy, delicious fruit such as strawberries or blueberries.
Step by Step:
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment. Roll out 'gluten free' dough on lightly floured surface to 11-inch round, making sure to create a crust. Transfer the dough to prepared sheet. Make indentations all over dough with a fork. Brush melted 'Dairy Free' butter over top. Bake until pale golden, about 10 minutes.
Smooth the melted dark/silk pure heavenly chocolate over the top of the dough, forming the ‘base’. Now it’s time to add your toppings - add anything you wish!
Lastly, drizzle the white chocolate across the top of your pizza in a zig zag formation. Now serve and enjoy!