Preheat oven to 160*C fan 180*C non fan.
- 200g gluten free self raising flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g dairy free spread (vitalife)
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Splash of almond milk
Mix all ingredients in one with an electric whisk until smooth cake batter achieved.
Bake for 25 mins
- 300g raspberries
- 2-3 Tbsp caster sugar
- Heat until raspberries collapse and cool in fridge
- Cut a small core in the centre of the cupcakes and fill with the cooled raspberry.
- 500g icing sugar
- 250g dairy free spread
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
Mix together with an electric whisk until a smooth buttercream is achieved. Pipe with a nozzle of choice and top with a square of pure heavenly chocolate dark raspberry to decorate.
(This recipe is gluten free and vegan friendly)
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.