PREP TIME: 20 mins | COOK TIME: 22 mins | TOTAL TIME: 42 mins
It's impossible to imagine an improvement on the much-loved chocolate fondant, but we think the additional flavours of raspberry and pear may just nudge it further toward dessert perfection.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 80g Xylitol
- 60g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 100ml soy milk
- 1 handful fresh raspberries, halved if large
- 1 small pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 85g Pure Heavenly Raspberry Chocolate, broken into 10 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180oC. Grease 4 individual pudding moulds and line the bases with a disc of baking paper.
- Mix together the xylitol, flour, ground almonds and cocoa.
- Add the oil, and soy milk and stir until nearly combined.
- Add the raspberries and pear and mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter between the prepared moulds, then press 2 pieces of chocolate into the centre of each pudding.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until risen then serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.