- 85g of Pure Heavenly Chocolate
- 100ml of Coconut Yogurt
- Touch of Vanilla Essence
- Mix the Yogurt and Vanilla together in a bowl.
- Now roll the Raspberries in the Yogurt mix.
- Placing the Yogurt covered Raspberries in the freezer to set for 40 minutes.
- Once they have set, remove from the freezer and melt all your chocolate.
- Now roll them in the melted chocolate and leave to set.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us