- 100ml Soya Milk
- 50g of Pure Heavenly Dark Orange Chocolate
- 60ml Vodka
- 60ml Coffee Liquor
- Melt 30g of the chocolate, either on the hob or in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Taking two flutes, dip the rim of the glass into the chocolate to create a nice coating. Then place to one side.
- Take the remaining Chocolate and grate it onto a plate.
- Now, using one glass at a time, sprinkle the grated chocolate over the melted chocolate rim.
- Your glasses are now ready to be filled.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then pour in the coffee-flavoured liqueur, vodka and oat milk in. Shake until the outside of the shaker is very cold.
- Pour the contents into your prepared glasses and it is ready for you to ENJOY!
With any left over melted chocolate or shavings you can drizzle over the top.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us