2 Cups Oats
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
2 Tablespoons pure heavenly chocolate chopped.
- 2x 85 g Pure Heavenly Dark Chocolate Orange bars
- Roughly chop 1 85g bar of dark chocolate orange.
- Place oats, honey/syrup and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Getting the mixture to combine takes a little arm muscle and it may seem too thick at first, but it will come together as you keep mixing.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls. Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Melt chocolate and dip in the bites. Let the chocolate set and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.
Photo & recipe credit : https://www.instagram.com/stacey_ww13/