- 2 Bananas
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Sea salt
- 2 bars 85g Silk Pure Heavenly
Mash 2 bananas in a bowl until smooth or completely puréed.
- In a separate bowl melt 85g of Pure Heavenly silk over a pot of hot water for approx. 5mins or in the microwave for 1/2 minutes. Both methods continually stir every 30 seconds until completely smooth.
- Set aside the melted chocolate to cool.
- Measure out tbsp. of pineapple juice and 1 tsp of maple syrup and add this to the pureed banana mixture.
- Once the chocolate is cooled, combine together the two mixtures. Mix until thickened ( Approx. 3mintues)
- Pour the mixture into an ice-lolly tray, filling each mold and leaving around 1 inch from the top. This should make around 10-12 popsicles.
- Use popsicle sticks and press them into the molds.
- Place in the freezer overnight or for approx. 6 hours until frozen.
- Once set you can drizzle over the remaining chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
These can last for up to 1 month in the freezer if you can resist! Enjoy in the sunshine!
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.