Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.
- 1 fresh orange
- 35 g (about 4 heaped dessertspoons) original porridge oats
- 200 ml of your favourite milk
- 2 squares Pure Heavenly chocolate orange
- Grate the rind from the orange if liked, remove the pith and slice the orange into segments or discs and reserve.
- Add the orange zest, if used, with the oats to the milk in a non-metal heatproof jug (with plenty of room to cook), alternatively place in a small pan.
- Cook the oat mixture in the microwave on FULL POWER for 2 minutes, stir and cook for a further 30 seconds, until cooked thick and creamy. Times are based on a 900 watt microwave so adjust if yours is different. Alternatively, cook in the pan on the hob until thick and creamy, stirring frequently – about 10 minutes
- Pour into a bowl and top with the prepared orange and the squares of chocolate which will melt deliciously into the oat mixture. Serve warm.