It's impossible to imagine an improvement on the much-loved chocolate fondant, but we think the additional flavours of raspberry and pear may just nudge it further toward dessert perfection.
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC. Grease 4 individual pudding moulds and line the bases with a disc of baking paper.
2. Mix together the xylitol, flour, ground almonds and cocoa. Add the oil, and soy milk and stir until nearly combined.
3. Add the raspberries and pear and mix until smooth.
4. Divide the batter between the prepared moulds, then press 2 pieces of chocolate into the centre of each pudding.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes until risen then serve immediately.